Press Operator 1st & 2nd Shift
Working with the team, you’ll be responsible for effectively operating a variety of power presses to manufacture metal components according customer specifications. Specific job duties include:
- Accurately inspects parts at pre-determined intervals for visual and dimensional requirements following procedures established by Quality Assurance and/or Engineering.
- Run multiple presses to meet work demands.
- Properly package and label product containers per written procedures.
- Effectively follow procedures to ensure timely movement of parts within the facility.
- Maintain accurate production records and timekeeping records.
- Follow all safety procedures, uses correct P.P.E.
- Participates in lean and 6S per company policy.
Qualified candidates must have high school education or equivalent. Prior manufacturing experience and/or technical school, preferred.
Hobson & Motzer offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, retirement plan/401(k) and annual discretionary profit sharing bonus. If you are interested in joining a stable, growth-oriented and innovative organization where you can make a difference, please send your resume with a cover letter including salary requirements to Human Resources by clicking the link below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.