Working as a team, you’ll be responsible for safely and effectively operating all machinery and equipment in the Production Department. Specific job duties include:
- Operate various machines per instructions; Machinery may include Presses, Milling Machines, Laser Welders, Laser Cutters, Spot Welders, Printers, etc...
- Complete required paperwork.
- Perform in-process checks and visual inspections
- Actively participate in the Idea System and 6S program.
- Properly follow all safety procedures and policies including the correct use of P.P.E.
In order to be considered, candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- A positive attitude and integrity is required
- Ability to form working relationships throughout the organization
Hobson & Motzer offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, retirement plan/401(k) and annual discretionary profit sharing bonus. If you are interested in joining a stable, growth-oriented and innovative organization where you can make a difference, please send your resume with a cover letter including salary requirements to Human Resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.