CNC Set-Up Technician 1st & 2nd Shift
Hobson & Motzer, Inc. is a Durham, CT Manufacturer with an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Setup Technician.
Working in a team, you’ll be responsible for set up and operation of CNC machines, while maintaining superior operating efficiency and quality. Specific job duties include:
- Effectively install fixtures and work pieces in CNC machines; Use indicators to verify set-ups.
- Maintain machines, coolant and oil levels; Remove and replace dull/broken cutters.
- Accurately measure finished work pieces using precision measuring equipment.
- Read and interpret inspection results to make machine offset adjustments.
- Monitor machine operation and control panel displays.
- Troubleshoot program, fixture and tooling problems.
- Monitor machine maintenance, tool life, fixture condition to increase uptime.
In order to be considered, candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years’ experience
- A positive attitude and ability to exercise judgment and make decisions
Hobson & Motzer offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, retirement plan/401(k) and annual discretionary profit sharing bonus. If you are interested in joining a stable, growth-oriented and innovative organization where you can make a difference, please click the link below to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.