Join an organization that has a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation, and expertise. Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services and solutions in the industry.
What do Hobson Motzer employees have to say?
If employment with a stable, growth-oriented, and innovative organization—where you can make a difference—is attractive to you, please review the following current opportunities:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Why Hobson & Motzer?
- Join a family-owned leader in advanced manufacturing
- Develop your skills and acquire first-class manufacturing techniques
- Be part of 100+ years legacy of technical superiority
- Enrich our culture of excellence, respect, and continuous improvement
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits, compensation, and rewarding work
We have a culture that fosters innovation and continuous improvement. This is what drives our reputation as an industry leader in technology and advancement. A passion for excellence constantly keeps us moving forward; our integrity and humility always keep us grounded in who we are.
Learning & Development
At Hobson & Motzer we will help you reach your full potential. We provide an environment that supports growth and development and sets you up for success. Learning is one of the three expectations we have from all employees:
- Arrive on time and be ready to play
- Treat others with respect
- Learn every day, and once you learn something well enough, teach it to others.
From the moment a new employee walks in the door, we encourage learning and development so everyone can grow and thrive.
What’s in it For You?
Our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We offer a competitive,
comprehensive benefits package to all regular employees.
- Medical, prescription, and dental insurance
- Vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Short-term/long-term disability, and AD&D insurance
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Our Core Values
Integrity is the cornerstone of how we do business and is the very core of who we are as a company. It is the foundation of our culture and guides our decision making and actions.
Leading with humility is paramount to us. Balancing confidence in our competencies while extending courteous respect for others and the knowledge they bring to the table promotes productive collaboration. This fosters resourcefulness, creativity, and allows all stakeholders to pursue ambitious goals.
Passion for excellence
Our benchmark for success is to achieve excellence in all that we do—regardless of how complex or mundane the task. We perform our work to the highest standard and stand accountable for our contributions to individual and team commitments.
Culture of innovation
We foster innovation and never become complacent with our methods and practices. Motivated by a culture of continuous improvement, we embrace technology and advancement. We will lead change, challenge and transform technology, and drive the latest thinking in manufacturing through innovation.
Improve Lives, Advancing Technology, Transforming Metal