Hobson & Motzer has a wealth of experience designing complex progressive dies and developing manufacturing processes for stamping, coining, machining, and assembly. Our tooling design and engineering services give customers a competitive advantage by ensuring optimum manufacturability and part quality, while also preventing product launch delays.
Is your product still in the concept phase? Streamline your production process by getting Hobson & Motzer involved early. Our product design, prototyping, and early supplier involvement services can help you effectively plan and design for manufacturability.
Our ultimate goal is to deliver a high-quality part that is fit for purpose, meets your quality and performance requirements, and can be consistently manufactured in the most efficient, economical means possible.
Our Team of Engineers, R&D Technicians, and Tool Designers:
- Perform design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Identify all project requirements
- Help select the best material(s) for the job
- Offer design input and redesign services to facilitate cost-effective mass production
- Combine or minimize secondary operations
- Supply prototypes for even the most complex applications