Having the right resources doesn’t just apply in the plant—it’s also putting the right resources behind your projects so they are delivered on time. This is another area that sets Hobson & Motzer apart and has been a critical element to our success. The development of a new part often involves every department and requires an orchestrated effort over the course of the project.
Do it Right the First Time
- Team-wide “buy-in” on every deliverable
- A strong engineering team manages projects internally—from receipt of order to qualification and delivery
- Each project is assigned a specific manufacturing engineer and quality engineer who are responsible, not just through development, but for the life of the part
- Progress is measured and monitored internally via CI software
- Weekly engineering reviews monitor and keep projects on task
- Strong, single-point customer communication
- Responsive to design changes—even last-minute changes; we understand the medical device manufacturing design process and expect iterations through each project that impact the final product.